Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm An Authoress LOL

Just like Maya on Girlfriends I'm officially an authoress aka a self-published author!!! After years of being asked about it, harrassed about, cajoled etc. I've published a chapbook of my poetry and I couldn't be more excited. It's called "the space that connects us" and is a collection of poems that I've written over the past few years.



While I can write poetry I am not a graphic designer!!! Thank g-d for my angel Ana G who came through at the last minute and with minimal direction made the book look soooo pretty. Hit her up at http://www.bridgecollective.com/



Also shout out to Roberto at kinkos lol! He was laughing at me when I saw my proof and I screamed with delight and also the gasp I took when I got the bill










No comments: